Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Health & Safety Leadership and Management
This Qualification was developed and written by us, for you.
Start progressing in your career from just:
January 30% Off
Cheaper elsewhere? Why you should choose us:
- We wrote this Diploma. SHEC Solutions developed and wrote this Diploma with purpose and direction, for experts like you. No other training provider can make this claim
- We were the first. We qualified the very first learner on this new qualification. While others raced to get the Diploma out to market, we spent time getting it right, first time.
- Further personal and career development. Our CEO, Nigel Lewis BA (Hons) CMIOSH PIEMA OSHCR is actively engaged with several UK Universities to help our learners gain entry on to their MSc Programmes. Nigel will also mentor you for CMIOSH
- Your progress is continuously tracked. We track and monitor your work to ensure you remain on the programme to the deadline you have agreed. You will be assigned a Learner Journey Manager to guide you throughout the process
- Easy to use online e-portfolio. You can submit your work for assessment at any time! We provide you with an easy-to-understand structure on how to submit your modular unit assignments
Is this Diploma for me?
This Diploma is aimed at experienced Senior H&S Managers, Group Health & Safety Directors and Senior Consultants with experience of high-level policy change and tactical implementation.
You should be in a corporate, strategic role, as the units focus on these key areas. To find out more and to ensure this programme is right for you, please book a call with one of our experts.
There are no examinations.
What is involved?
Many people wonder how they actually progress their career in health and safety. Becoming a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) is the most popular way of demonstrating that you are capable and, above all, knowledgeable.
CMIOSH status gives access to the widest range of work and the most rewarding jobs. The main plus points are:
- No formal examination
- Flexible workplace study – earn while you learn
- Continuous enrolment, start any time
- Equivalent to an academic qualification
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Health and Safety Leadership and Management is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in any organisation. They are likely to be managers looking to improve their knowledge and skills.
While, you will not be required to take any formal examinations; you are however regularly assessed on your work-based competency. An assessor will be assigned to you, as well as a dedicated Learner Journey Manager to ensure we provide you with all the help you need to complete the qualification within the target timeframe of 12 months based on committing 3-4 hours a week.
Candidates must complete ALL of the mandatory units.
Click here to view all units.